why yes i am
are you 18?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
why yes i am
aight ive got a deal for you
find out whos [censored] with me
or imma beat you up
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Well you know what, I think imma pass on that fine deal you got there.
well you know what that entails then
are you really willing to get punched in the face instead of finding out?
you live in norton, you wont be that hard to find
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Youre such a [censored] joke. I am really finding you to be quite funny.
i mean its your funeral homie, there was an easy way or a hard way, you chose the hard way.
well youve seen my picture, so if you see me out you better run cause ive seen yours too
although im not sure what you will look like with no mirror to look at you from.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
You could be like this guy and hope he comes up behind you.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Oh yes sir I will surely run the other way if I see you. PLEASE give me a break.
Am Im not sure what youd look like in a shirt that actually fits you.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
im fat? really? i hadnt noticed that
i can lose weight, you cant lose gay
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks